Monday, March 17, 2014

YAY! I got nominated...


While I was on my very long break I got nominated for the Liebsters award by an amazing professional make-up artist, Chinazor Ezeh www.blushesanddimples.blogspot.com 

Now, to do this, there are certain rules to play by…….

·       You must link the person’s blog who nominated you for the award.
·       Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
·       Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
·       You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
·       You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.


This is my first nomination ever and I’m excited… triple Yay!!! Thanks Chinazor. Below are her questions and my answers.

1.       How long have you been blogging and what do you love most about it?
I started my first blog in September 2013 and I think I love the fact that I can create a world of fictitious characters and make them look real.

2.      Describe yourself in 3 words.
Very lively, Stubborn and God fearing.

3.      Who is your favourite Nigerian blogger?
This answer would sound weird to some people but I love Stella Dimoko. She adds spice to every one of her posts.

4.      What are 3 special things most people don't know about you?
·         I could be walking down the street and see a poor beggar or someone that doesn’t look well fed and apart from giving alms, I take time to pray for that person because if I don’t, I feel bad all day.
·         I get excited by my friends’ successes and can’t stop boasting about it.
·         I love praying, I could spend the whole day on my knees.

5.      What keeps you going in life?
            God.

6.      If you were to choose between being a tree and a car, which would you be? Give reasons.
       A tree because it grows and the ability to grow is the biggest opportunity one can ever have.

7.     If you were allowed to speak to President Jonathan one-on-one and ask him just 2 questions, what would you ask him? (You berrer answer!)
       Haha… my questions will be; ‘How do you feel whenever you Google your name and see bad comments about you? And why hasn’t the crisis in the North been resolved?’

8.If you had just 3 words left to speak in your life, what would you say?
            Thank You Jesus.

9.  Which Nigerian celeb would you raid her wardrobe if you could?
   Agbani Darego… she's so fly...

10.What totally creeps you out?
There are these caterpillars that come out during rainy season especially places that have lots of trees, I get goosebumps when I see them and itch all day.

11.   What is most important to you in life?
God, Family, myself.

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers, now I’ll nominate special blogs to pass on the torch…

1.       thesweetbitterlifeofanigboprincess.blogspot.com/
2.      nogobelieve.blogspot.com/
3.      fashionfinancials.blogspot.com/
4.      trendyrammy.blogspot.com/
5.      midecoker.blogspot.com
6.      beauutywhizz.blogspot.com
7.      whalleyrichboy.blogspot.com
9.     lifeofaveryfunkynaijateenager.blogspot.com 

I’ve answered all my questions, here are my 11 questions…

1.       What do you love about blogging?

2.      Would you say your blog reflects your persona?

3.      What trait of yours do people find impressive?

4.      Describe yourself in one word.

5.      Do you love fashion? What’s your style?

6.      What motivates you?

7.      What movie can drag you to the cinemas?

8.     Do you have any favourite foods?

9.      If you were to be a car, what kind of car would you be and why?

1.  Diamond ring or gold ring?

 .. What that thing you've always wanted but never gotten?


2 comments:

Please drop your comments, I will definitely reply